Happy New Year, y'all!
My mantra for 2015 is Share the Joy!I'm so blessed. And I appreciate everything I have. You never know when something could happen and rip everything away. So I want to share the joy while I have it. I also need to keep from worrying about loss. Loss is a part of life that makes the gains more valuable. Sharing hope, joy, and love, especially love, keeps fear away and strengthens us to handle anything that comes.
So if you ever need some words of encouragement or a pat on the back for your positive news, drop me a line! I'm here to share the joy!
January - February - March
Releases & Reveals!!
|Yay! It's finally here! Want a free copy? We're looking for honest reviewers!|
- SIMULATION (sequel to POP TRAVEL in the Cooper Chronicles techno-thriller series) is close to publication! Look for a release date & cover reveal soon!
- Of Blood and Sorrow by Christine Rains (beta read)
- Effigy by M.J. Fifield
- both are terrific writers - and I'm concentrating on these two so I can finish this quarter!
- Reworking Cradle Rock (Book Two of Beast World) - going from multi-first person POV back to single, much easier to read (and write!)
- Rough Draft of JOLISSA (Anti-princess story for animated feature) - really begging for attention! I'm thinking Camp Nano...
- next up, DISPOSAL (Book Three in the Cooper Chronicles, the song Dangerous by Big Data is my muse.
- 1/17 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Bookfest at Icefest at Ryan's Tavern in historic Hamilton, Ohio
- 3/14 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, Author's Fair at That Book Place in Madison, Indiana