Releases & Reveals!!
- SIMULATION, book two after POP TRAVEL in the Cooper Chronicles techno-thriller series is due to release SEPTEMBER 14, 2015! Publisher is working on the cover, and possibly a new cover for PT too. Here's the blurb for SIMULATION:
- In 2082, androids are an essential part of daily life. Some are helpful, some would make better toasters, and some are so human-like they're creepy. Back in Atlanta, Detective Cooper's latest client has him searching for her boyfriend who she thinks was replaced by a simulation, an illegal clone android. The guy also happens to be a popular new congressman.To make matters more complicated, Cooper keeps crossing paths with his ex, FBI Agent Geri Harper, as they seem to be looking for the same guy. Cooper knows he's getting close when Geri is kidnapped, but when she resurfaces in Washington and goes on a killing spree, he knows it isn't her. Now under suspicion himself, Cooper must find the real Geri to prove her innocence, not to mention hunt down the powerful villain behind it all. Never a dull moment.
- I finally finished DANCE WITH DRAGONS by George RR Martin - now I'm pretty caught up and looking forward to HBO's Season 5! Wait, isn't there another one? Uh oh!
- Effigy by M.J. Fifield - epic fantasy, enjoying it at a slow, sultry pace...
- I have a couple more I may start, can't read just one!
- Muddling through an ending for CRADLE ROCK (Book Two of Beast World) - I like the story much better now, but I'm having trouble giving it a perfect ending rather than a "then it was over, the end."
- Almost done with my Rough Draft of JOLISSA (Anti-princess story for animated feature) I hope to give my sample drawings and songs to my college "interns" this summer to get it ready for a youtube storybook!
- Next up, DISPOSAL (Book Three in the Cooper Chronicles, the song Dangerous by Big Data is my muse. I can't wait to write this one!
Where I'll be...
- 4/4 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Author Fair sponsored by That Book Place at the Indiana National Guard Armory in Madison, IN
- 4/25 10:00 am - 4:30 pm. Ohioana Book Festival. Bigger this year in the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square in Columbus, OH - followed by a reception at the Governor's Mansion! Woot!
- Taking May off for baseball madness! Sons are fun!
- Looking into a possible local bookstore signing...